If you need to take this course as a pre-requisite for another CaLP course, you can also opt to take the quiz instead of completing the course.
By the end of the course you'll be able to:
- define cash transfer programming, including key terminology and definitions, and state principles for good practice in CTP
- describe modalities, delivery mechanisms and different tools for cash transfers
- define preconditions for implementation of cash transfers
- explain the relevance of cash transfers in different humanitarian contexts and advocate for CTP to a variety of stakeholders
- list the key steps and associated tasks for cash transfers in the humanitarian project cycle
- identify the roles and responsibilities of different staff functions in the CTP project cycle.
This course was created by CaLP, who monitor use of this course to ensure it is fit for purpose. This means that CaLP will be able to see the name you use on Kaya and any professional information you have given us. All this data will be anonymised before it is used for any analysis or reporting. If you have any questions about this, please email email@example.com