Kaya: a free humanitarian learning platform!
Kaya is the global learning platform of the Humanitarian Leadership Academy. Here you will find both online and in-person learning opportunities, which are completely free to access.
On Kaya you can access the following:
- Online self-directed courses and pathways
- MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses)
- Webinars (streamed film of events that you can access from your phone or computer)
- Information and registration for face-to-face workshops
- Videos, documents and resources
- Games, quizzes and assessments
- And much more!
Kaya is designed to be accessed from phones, tablets, laptops and PCs, so you can use it whenever and wherever you are. You can also access the platform in either English, French or Arabic; with courses available in many other languages.
You can even use Kaya without an internet connection - simply download the courses you want onto our Kaya Mobile app and sync your progress back to your profile when you are next online!
So why wait? Register for free now!