Welcome to the Learning design and facilitation - Level 2 course. This advanced course will further develop your knowledge of good practice in learning and development. It includes activities that focus on the practical development and application of facilitation skills and learning design in the humanitarian context. We recommend you take Learning design and facilitation - Level 1 before this course.
The course is split into 4 modules focusing on:
- How we learn
- Developing others
- Designing, developing and planning learning activities
- Delivering learning
On completion of this course you will be able to :
- demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of how we learn, develop and improve to create a culture of continuous improvement
- evaluate and apply facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills in a range of humanitarian contexts
- use a range of tools to design, develop and deliver user-centred learning both on and offline
- apply reflective learning to develop personal mastery.