Employees will be most effective in conditions which are free of unnecessary anxiety, stress and fear. These conditions are likely to flourish in an environment which respects the rights of individuals and is concerned with maintaining their dignity at work.This course aims to help managers develop their skills in handling people management issues within the workplace, therefore helping to create positive work environments. Topics include:
- Examine the role of the manager in building team culture
- Define dignity at work, bullying and harassment
- Tackle any 'barriers to intervention' managers may have
- Explore the legal context of dignity at work
- Identify approaches to dealing with claims of bullying and harassment in work
This module is aimed at managers of any level.
This module will take around 30 minutes to complete.