CaLP and The Humanitarian Leadership Academy have created some practical scenarios to allow learners to practice using their Cash Transfer Programming (CTP) knowledge and skills in a programmatic setting.
These scenarios expect a certain level of prior knowledge or experience of CTP. If you are new to CTP, we suggest you take the CTP Fundamentals course, or one of CaLP's core skills courses on CTP first.
More information about the scenario:
Monitoring and Adapting cash transfer and voucher programmes
This scenario is for:
- technical programme staff from all sectors - although the scenario is set in a WASH programme it has applications across all sectors
- Monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning (MEAL) staff
- Other humanitarian learners interested in practicing cash transfer programming (CTP) skills.
What is it about?
Within the scenario you’ll be making important decisions about your programme based on a wide range of monitoring data.
In this scenario, you will be:
- experiencing the consequences of your decision-making
- exploring alternative options for your programme
- reflecting on the key factors relating to your decisions
This course was created by The Humanitarian Leadership Academy and CaLP, who monitor use of this course to ensure it is fit for purpose. This means that both CaLP and the Academy will be able to see the name you use on Kaya and any professional information you have given us. All this data will be anonymised before it is used for any analysis or reporting. If you have any questions about this, please email email@example.com