New course: Program Management for Development Professionals (PgMD Pro)
This new course was created to provide program managers with advice, tools and guidance to assist them in more effectively fulfilling their role, whether that be at the local, regional, or international levels.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Articulate the difference between project management and program management
- Identify ways to stop being in reactive mode when it comes to issues that arise
- Align projects with the goals and overarching strategy of an organisation
- Conquer the challenge of coordination, creating synergies between projects and maximising impact of programs
- Deliver high quality humanitarian, development and environmental programs