We're all asked to juggle multiple roles and deadlines. So how can you most effectively manage your time and meet your goals? In this short self-paced course, you will learn essential time management techniques including personal organization strategies and how to set boundaries in your work environment so you can keep your focus and drive impact.
- Using information and communication tools.
- Adapting flexibility to requests.
- Continuous improvement based on how you work.
Concretely, you will be able to:
- Develop a strategy to optimise your relationship to the environment.
- Use an agenda to plan your business.
- Recognise the importance of personal organisation and workspace.
At the end of this module you will be able to manage time and availability at work.
This module is designed for professionals of all levels.
This course should take around 30 minutes to complete.