By the end of the course you'll be able to:
- define cacash and voucher assistance, including key terminology and definitions, and state principles for good practice in CVA
- describe modalities, delivery mechanisms and different tools for cash and voucher assistance
- define preconditions for implementation of cash and voucher assistance
- explain the relevance of cash and voucher assistance in different humanitarian contexts and advocate for CVA to a variety of stakeholders
- list the key steps and associated tasks for cash and voucher assistance in the humanitarian project cycle
- identify the roles and responsibilities of different staff functions in the CVA project cycle.
This course was created by CaLP, who monitor use of this course to ensure it is fit for purpose. This means that CaLP will be able to see the name you use on Kaya and any professional information you have given us. All this data will be anonymised before it is used for any analysis or reporting. If you have any questions about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org