In this module, you will learn to become more flexible by adapting to different perceptions of time. You will be able to identify the different cultural and personal perceptions of time and use their differences and similarities to your benefit. You will learn how to manage your time in a globalized context and work effectively on international and multicultural projects. You will discover how to work remotely effectively.
- Exploring the characteristics of various perceptions of time and the similarities between them.
- Working effectively with people who have other cultural conceptions of time.
- Working remotely effectively.
Concretely, you will be able to:
- Whether you are a manager, project manager or someone involved in a project with an international dimension, your own perception of time is far from universal. Perceptions of time are highly personal, affected by the personal body clock, education, culture, role and seniority.
- These differences may be perceived as sources of incompatibility, even though modern businesses are now managed in line with western processes and standards.
- In this module, however, you will learn how to draw on the similarities between different perceptions of time and enrich cooperation.
At the end of this module you will be able to:
Recognise and differentiate between management styles
Avoid adopting the negative aspects of each style
Adapt management style to circumstances
This module is designed for managers of all levels, or anyone who works with people who have a different perception of time.
This course should take around 30 minutes to complete.