The Sphere for Managers’ e-learning module provides a snapshot of the benefits and application of the Sphere Handbook and how to integrate Sphere into your organisation.
What will you learn?
By working through real-life experiences in various contexts, this one-hour module will highlight some of the key features of the Sphere Handbook allowing you to explore the versatility of this tool, and how you can use it in different ways and for different situations.
By the end of the module, you will be able to explain:
- The Sphere approach.
- The usefulness of the Sphere Handbook to prepare, manage and coordinate humanitarian relief efforts.
- The benefit of using the Sphere Handbook to fulfil your commitment towards quality and accountability.
- The first steps to disseminating Sphere within your organisation.
Who should take this module?
This e-learning module is aimed at senior managers involved in humanitarian action and working for organisations of all sizes, both national and international and including governmental agencies.
This includes, though not exclusively,
- Executive and deputy directors
- International regional and country directors
- HR Directors
- Heads of department for sectoral activities
- Advocacy and Monitoring & Evaluation
- Programme coordinators
- Government officers at the national and local level
- Any senior managers willing to learn about Sphere
While designed primarily for this audience, this e-learning module will be beneficial to anyone interested in getting a quick overview and refresher on Sphere.
How long is the module?
This e-learning module will take about one hour.
How can I access the module?
The module is free of charge. There is no prerequisite to take it.