This course looks at how to communicate using different styles to suit different people and different situations, and how adapting can lead to better communication.
- Identifying the main situations in which public speaking is required within a company.
- Gaining an aerial overview of the situation to help identify the target audience, what is at stake and the context.
- Adapting your message for different situations.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Characterise the main situations in which public speaking is required within a company.
- Take a step back to help you prepare your presentation more effectively.
- Adapt yourself and your communication to different situations.
This module is suitable for professionals of all levels, and anyone who is required to speak in public.
This course should take around 30 minutes to complete.