The PMDPro exam is not available on Kaya. You can find the exam on the APMG website. The exam is run by many organisations, and you will need to pay a fee to the organisation that you book with.
This is the introduction to project management.
This introduction answers the following key questions:
- What is project management?
- What are project constraints?
- What is unique about project management in the development sector?
- What are the responsibilities, skills and competencies of project management?
- What is the PMD Pro Project Phase Model?
- What are decision gates?
- What are project disciplines?
This module is suitable for humanitarians and development professionals of any level of seniority, who would like to develop their project management skills.
It should take you about 45 minutes to complete this self-paced course.
This is an introduction to project management. To access the remaining modules in the PMDPro series, click here.
Click here for the PMDPro toolkit, with additional information and templates of project management tools.